Wednesday 20 May 2015

Yay! Bryce is Back!


I've been busy, and my next 'Awkward Treasure' is turning into its own d6 table with two extra bonus entries. But I couldn't let a month go by without an 'I'm not dead' post. But those posts are boring. Much better is a 'Bryce Lynch is not dead post'. Bryce is one of the reviewers that I love to read, and I know that, more often than not, he is spot on when it comes to the quality, and more, gameability of OSR RPG products. I thought that Bryce had packed it last summer in after coming in for some undue stick from D&D fanboys after posting a negative review of Hoard of the Dragon Queen.

Actually, he's been back since late April, which explains why I didn't notice, and since his return has reviewed, amongst other things, a whole slew of DCC RPG adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment